Index of /publicDatasets/CTU-Malware-Capture-Botnet-225-1
- Probable Name: Tinba
- MD5: a349b49b53b2b5a53de35ba25d8c4ea8
- SHA1: a30de99aa8d47a6085f5ebeab4a730b90fa174cc
- SHA256: 4904b2bfb4becf349662ba0ff6f3ade860c7e9086a674ee5e6f494e1a04bab03
- Password of zip file: infected
- Mitm proxy interception file of http and https
- This is the HTTP and HTTPS web log that includes Labels. This is the preferred file for web analysis.
- This file includes a header with the columns names. There are two new columns defined by us:
- Column id: This number is unique for all the weblogs generated inside the same TCP connection. When a TCP connection is opened and several GET/POST, etc., requests are made inside it, all of them are assigned the same Id in this file.
- Column timestamp_end: This is the timestamp when the weblog ended. If you use this with the id column you can compute the total duration of the TCP connection that generated all the weblogs. Similar to the duration of a hypothetical CONNECT request if this would have been done using a proxy.
- WEB log of http traffic only. Generated with justsniffer
- Folder with all the bro output files
- Argus binary file. Bidirectional flows, 3600s of report time.
- Argus text file with bidirectional flows. Report time 3600 secs.
- Argus binary file. Unidirectional flows, 5s of report time.
- Argus text file with unidirectional flows. Report time 5 secs. TAB as column separator.
- Infected host: 192.168.1.110
- Default GW: 192.168.1.2
Tue Feb 21 20:28:46 CET 2017
Tue Feb 21 20:39:23 CET 2017
Wed Feb 22 14:28:43 CET 2017